- I'm staying with my brother now and he's quite the techie. He talks about Bitcoin a lot and I still can't quite wrap my head around it. This interactive page and this site helped me out a bit.
- We ALL did this. Did it work?
- I'm still bummed I never made it to a taping of the Price is Right (they tape early in the morning during the week), but if you ever go, here's how to win if you get called to come on down!
- This is kinda creepy, but did you know that the Nazis had a house in California? Hitler never made it there, but you can see photos of the place.
- So many of us are cashless now, would we give to the homeless if they had a credit card reader? I've often wished that were the case.
Friday, February 07, 2014
Links I Like
I'm back to Los Angeles this evening to wrap up my life there and catch some concerts, of course. A happy Friday to you, with some links I like.
We piled into a big van early in the morning for a five-hour drive to Jaipur. Rest stop for bathrooms and chai. And a camel sighting. Up...
Back to the updates - goal to catch up before leaving for Asia in a couple weeks. For some reason I love going to the State Fair every yea...
Ah, the Birthday recap edition, looking on past Septembers People tend to ask, what do you want for your birthday? Or what did you get? I...
I do think that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, and I doubt that will ever change. It's always a 4-5 day weekend, food, friends, f...