- I'm staying with my brother now and he's quite the techie. He talks about Bitcoin a lot and I still can't quite wrap my head around it. This interactive page and this site helped me out a bit.
- We ALL did this. Did it work?
- I'm still bummed I never made it to a taping of the Price is Right (they tape early in the morning during the week), but if you ever go, here's how to win if you get called to come on down!
- This is kinda creepy, but did you know that the Nazis had a house in California? Hitler never made it there, but you can see photos of the place.
- So many of us are cashless now, would we give to the homeless if they had a credit card reader? I've often wished that were the case.
Friday, February 07, 2014
Links I Like
I'm back to Los Angeles this evening to wrap up my life there and catch some concerts, of course. A happy Friday to you, with some links I like.
What's been happening these last six weeks or so? I keep saying nothing, because nothing is new, but I do have a few tidbits to share. R...
Back to IST - jumped the Havas bus to Taksim Square and set off to find the apartment I'd rented through Airbnb. We got a little lost,...
Him: You're like McDonalds. (Me thinking "Huh?") Him: I'm lovin it. No, actually I'm loving it.
My friend Sabra put together a private class at Citrus Pear dinners over the summer, and I was stoked to try it out. You head to a local gro...