things i don't like today:
- the radio station at my dentist's office, already playing christmas music. at 8am. on a monday. while i'm getting 25 x-rays taken of my entire mouth.
- my dentist recommending $3k worth of work done on my mouth. she doesn't like my bite.
- having to take my car in this week for an oil change. and a transmission flush. and maybe some new brake pads. and $$$$$....
- being cold (it's barely in the 60s today people. i'm shivering).
- i'm also wearing probably the most boring clothing ever today. blah. even my cute new necklace doesn't seem to spice it up.
as much as i'm enjoying the complaint list, i do feel the need for an equal and opposite reaction soo....
things i do like today
- half price lemon bars at fresh and easy
- 7 weeks away from new york and guatemala
- hearing ice ice baby on the radio and singing every word, even staying in the car til it was over
- i might not have to go home for christmas (instead, others will travel to me)
- no more summer rates on the electric bill (finally, in november)
dude, i was totally at the dentist at 8 a.m. today, too. weird.
no christmas music, though. but i'd have preferred that to seal, "kissed by a rose."
Post a Comment