- New seat installed in my car
- Movie night with the girls (No, it was NOT Twilight)
- Interviewed a high school student who's applying to Georgetown (and actually a fascinating and deep conversation)
- Christmas shopping (but I only got a shirt for myself)
- Grocery shopping, three times cause I kept forgetting stuff. Like onion salt.
- Pie making
- Appetizer making
- Hoity Toity discussion group dinner at Le Grande Orange where I led a discussion on this article from the Economist
- Friend over before church
- Choir practice for the Christmas program
- Thanksgiving pot luck dinner
- Carpool to the Pie Fest in the middle of nowhere, Mesa (really, the place looked like where DHARMA lives on LOST)
And now, time for sleeeeeeep.
Post a Comment