- New seat installed in my car
- Movie night with the girls (No, it was NOT Twilight)
- Interviewed a high school student who's applying to Georgetown (and actually a fascinating and deep conversation)
- Christmas shopping (but I only got a shirt for myself)
- Grocery shopping, three times cause I kept forgetting stuff. Like onion salt.
- Pie making
- Appetizer making
- Hoity Toity discussion group dinner at Le Grande Orange where I led a discussion on this article from the Economist
- Friend over before church
- Choir practice for the Christmas program
- Thanksgiving pot luck dinner
- Carpool to the Pie Fest in the middle of nowhere, Mesa (really, the place looked like where DHARMA lives on LOST)
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Busiest Weekend Ever
Maybe not ever, but in awhile....
And now, time for sleeeeeeep.
More than you ever wanted to know about my trip to the Balkans! You know, in case you want to plan your own Balkan adventure. General Inf...