- I've been following this six-part Scientology story about growing up and then leaving the church.
- I've walked or driven across a couple borders in my day (Guatemala/Belize, Spain/Morocco, US/Canada) and this is an interesting look at some border crossings.
- I haven't made it to China yet, but this is a stunning time-lapse video of life in three Chinese cities. It really starts moving just before the one minute mark.
- Letters of Note has been one of my favorite sites to read, and this note from President Reagan to his son on his wedding day is lovely.
- Did you know there are letters that didn't make it into the alphabet?
Friday, January 18, 2013
Links I Like
Some links I like lately (or have been compiling since November):
Let's go back and see what I was doing in February. It was still covid times and winter. Terrible combo. But apparently not super terrib...
Him: You're like McDonalds. (Me thinking "Huh?") Him: I'm lovin it. No, actually I'm loving it.
My friend Sabra put together a private class at Citrus Pear dinners over the summer, and I was stoked to try it out. You head to a local gro...
I was already in bed just now, computer turned off and put away when I saw a cheesy lame late-night commercial for some super-great 80s CD c...