- I've been following this six-part Scientology story about growing up and then leaving the church.
- I've walked or driven across a couple borders in my day (Guatemala/Belize, Spain/Morocco, US/Canada) and this is an interesting look at some border crossings.
- I haven't made it to China yet, but this is a stunning time-lapse video of life in three Chinese cities. It really starts moving just before the one minute mark.
- Letters of Note has been one of my favorite sites to read, and this note from President Reagan to his son on his wedding day is lovely.
- Did you know there are letters that didn't make it into the alphabet?
Friday, January 18, 2013
Links I Like
Some links I like lately (or have been compiling since November):
What's been happening these last six weeks or so? I keep saying nothing, because nothing is new, but I do have a few tidbits to share. R...
Back to IST - jumped the Havas bus to Taksim Square and set off to find the apartment I'd rented through Airbnb. We got a little lost,...
Him: You're like McDonalds. (Me thinking "Huh?") Him: I'm lovin it. No, actually I'm loving it.
My friend Sabra put together a private class at Citrus Pear dinners over the summer, and I was stoked to try it out. You head to a local gro...