- I've been following this six-part Scientology story about growing up and then leaving the church.
- I've walked or driven across a couple borders in my day (Guatemala/Belize, Spain/Morocco, US/Canada) and this is an interesting look at some border crossings.
- I haven't made it to China yet, but this is a stunning time-lapse video of life in three Chinese cities. It really starts moving just before the one minute mark.
- Letters of Note has been one of my favorite sites to read, and this note from President Reagan to his son on his wedding day is lovely.
- Did you know there are letters that didn't make it into the alphabet?
Friday, January 18, 2013
Links I Like
Some links I like lately (or have been compiling since November):
Labels: links i like
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Archives - July 2021
July - Stuff I did. Puzzles. With cats. Beirut Cafe - I always order waaay too much food. Sour cream pancakes - once you make these, you...
Niki and I are watching a sugar glider for 3 weeks!! A few hours ago I didn't know what they were, but we have one!! In our house!! A...
Back in January.... Second trip to Phoenix in a matter of weeks. I had to fly back for a meeting or two with a VP who was coming in from ...
It had been awhile since I took a road trip to Phoenix (four month, exactly) so I packed up all my dirty laundry and some work clothes and m...
Post a Comment