- I've been following this six-part Scientology story about growing up and then leaving the church.
- I've walked or driven across a couple borders in my day (Guatemala/Belize, Spain/Morocco, US/Canada) and this is an interesting look at some border crossings.
- I haven't made it to China yet, but this is a stunning time-lapse video of life in three Chinese cities. It really starts moving just before the one minute mark.
- Letters of Note has been one of my favorite sites to read, and this note from President Reagan to his son on his wedding day is lovely.
- Did you know there are letters that didn't make it into the alphabet?
Friday, January 18, 2013
Links I Like
Some links I like lately (or have been compiling since November):
We piled into a big van early in the morning for a five-hour drive to Jaipur. Rest stop for bathrooms and chai. And a camel sighting. Up...
Back to the updates - goal to catch up before leaving for Asia in a couple weeks. For some reason I love going to the State Fair every yea...
Ah, the Birthday recap edition, looking on past Septembers People tend to ask, what do you want for your birthday? Or what did you get? I...
I do think that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, and I doubt that will ever change. It's always a 4-5 day weekend, food, friends, f...