- Did you read about the guy who might be stuck in American Samoa for the rest of his life? He's 'stateless' and accidentally self-deported. Ridiculous.
- It's true, I love a well-dressed man. GQ made over some dudes in DC. They're looking pretty good. Tailoring, tailoring!
- It's raining sharks in Orange County.
- Back to that well-dressed man thing, I'll be seeing Bond soon. Rachel Weisz is a lucky woman.
- Population charts are always interesting! How much land would it take for 7 billion people to live like they do in Bangladesh? in France? Or if we all lived like New Yorkers?
Friday, November 02, 2012
Links I Like
The most recent roundup of links I like.
What's been happening these last six weeks or so? I keep saying nothing, because nothing is new, but I do have a few tidbits to share. R...
Back to IST - jumped the Havas bus to Taksim Square and set off to find the apartment I'd rented through Airbnb. We got a little lost,...
Him: You're like McDonalds. (Me thinking "Huh?") Him: I'm lovin it. No, actually I'm loving it.
My friend Sabra put together a private class at Citrus Pear dinners over the summer, and I was stoked to try it out. You head to a local gro...