- Did you read about the guy who might be stuck in American Samoa for the rest of his life? He's 'stateless' and accidentally self-deported. Ridiculous.
- It's true, I love a well-dressed man. GQ made over some dudes in DC. They're looking pretty good. Tailoring, tailoring!
- It's raining sharks in Orange County.
- Back to that well-dressed man thing, I'll be seeing Bond soon. Rachel Weisz is a lucky woman.
- Population charts are always interesting! How much land would it take for 7 billion people to live like they do in Bangladesh? in France? Or if we all lived like New Yorkers?
Friday, November 02, 2012
Links I Like
The most recent roundup of links I like.
July - Stuff I did. Puzzles. With cats. Beirut Cafe - I always order waaay too much food. Sour cream pancakes - once you make these, you...
Niki and I are watching a sugar glider for 3 weeks!! A few hours ago I didn't know what they were, but we have one!! In our house!! ...
Back in January.... Second trip to Phoenix in a matter of weeks. I had to fly back for a meeting or two with a VP who was coming in from ...
It had been awhile since I took a road trip to Phoenix (four month, exactly) so I packed up all my dirty laundry and some work clothes and m...