- I was scared of rabies as a kid after crying my way through Old Yeller. As a grown-up, you should be scared of the costs if you so much as get brushed by a flying bat.
- I love J Crew and I love Williamsburg and here's what happens if you try to put them together. I was very amused by this article.
- I think this has already made headline news, but dudes, you might need to take a pregnancy test.
- Sometimes I feel like this guy, down to the rug from Istanbul. As a single lady, working from home, in a city I still consider new to me, yeah, this it what it's like sometimes. Another reason I don't really want to move again and start over.
- More than half of LA could've written this article.
Friday, November 16, 2012
Links I Like
Some links I like, lately:
More Sundance films! It really is so great living near all the SLC venues. I do enjoy the library shows. We do live slightly further away no...
Back to the updates - goal to catch up before leaving for Asia in a couple weeks. For some reason I love going to the State Fair every yea...
Ah, the Birthday recap edition, looking on past Septembers People tend to ask, what do you want for your birthday? Or what did you get? I...
I do think that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, and I doubt that will ever change. It's always a 4-5 day weekend, food, friends, f...