- I was scared of rabies as a kid after crying my way through Old Yeller. As a grown-up, you should be scared of the costs if you so much as get brushed by a flying bat.
- I love J Crew and I love Williamsburg and here's what happens if you try to put them together. I was very amused by this article.
- I think this has already made headline news, but dudes, you might need to take a pregnancy test.
- Sometimes I feel like this guy, down to the rug from Istanbul. As a single lady, working from home, in a city I still consider new to me, yeah, this it what it's like sometimes. Another reason I don't really want to move again and start over.
- More than half of LA could've written this article.
Friday, November 16, 2012
Links I Like
Some links I like, lately:
Apparently at the beginning of February 2020, I was doing lots of furniture shopping, trying to find more pieces for my house. No one needs ...
Back to IST - jumped the Havas bus to Taksim Square and set off to find the apartment I'd rented through Airbnb. We got a little lost,...
Him: You're like McDonalds. (Me thinking "Huh?") Him: I'm lovin it. No, actually I'm loving it.
My friend Sabra put together a private class at Citrus Pear dinners over the summer, and I was stoked to try it out. You head to a local gro...