And guess where I run across all these things? Google Reader. WHICH IS SHUTTING DOWN. Have I told you how angry I am about this? REALLY ANGRY.
Still looking into alternatives, and I guess I have a couple months, but still. So. Angry.
Okay. Rant over.
- This dad sends a little surprise every day in his kids' lunches. I think it's adorable.
- I'd like to read one of these books and enjoy seeing the author at the same time.
- Ha. Be glad you don't live on one of these streets. Who approved those names?
- Childhood video game memories + my love of public transport + a city I loved and called home. I think this is cool.
- Your engagement isn't official until it's Facebook official, right? Would you forgive this guy?
Haha I don't even know where to begin! Google Reader broke my heart, but I've actually liked the switch to bloglovin'. It imported all the blogs I follow from GR just fine, so that was nice! Also, those street names are HILARIOUS. And love the Mario street maps.
Post a Comment