- I find North Korea really fascinating and am still bewildered over the recent Dennis Rodman visit. This girl took a trip as part of a delegation and detailed her whole Pyongyang experience.
- Web hoaxes are everywhere lately, and it's turned Taryn into an online detective. Read about her hoax exposures.
- Airport codes are dear to my heart. Someone put together these codes in a clever way.
- I would've liked to see this big swing exhibit in NYC!
- Jiro Dreams of Sushi was a great little film, and Questlove went to Japan to meet Mr. Jiro. Of course I had to start following him on Instagram.
Thursday, March 07, 2013
Links I Like
Some links I like lately (or at least over the last couple months).
We piled into a big van early in the morning for a five-hour drive to Jaipur. Rest stop for bathrooms and chai. And a camel sighting. Up...
Back to the updates - goal to catch up before leaving for Asia in a couple weeks. For some reason I love going to the State Fair every yea...
Ah, the Birthday recap edition, looking on past Septembers People tend to ask, what do you want for your birthday? Or what did you get? I...
I do think that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, and I doubt that will ever change. It's always a 4-5 day weekend, food, friends, f...