- I find North Korea really fascinating and am still bewildered over the recent Dennis Rodman visit. This girl took a trip as part of a delegation and detailed her whole Pyongyang experience.
- Web hoaxes are everywhere lately, and it's turned Taryn into an online detective. Read about her hoax exposures.
- Airport codes are dear to my heart. Someone put together these codes in a clever way.
- I would've liked to see this big swing exhibit in NYC!
- Jiro Dreams of Sushi was a great little film, and Questlove went to Japan to meet Mr. Jiro. Of course I had to start following him on Instagram.
Thursday, March 07, 2013
Links I Like
Some links I like lately (or at least over the last couple months).
Let's go back and see what I was doing in February. It was still covid times and winter. Terrible combo. But apparently not super terrib...
Him: You're like McDonalds. (Me thinking "Huh?") Him: I'm lovin it. No, actually I'm loving it.
My friend Sabra put together a private class at Citrus Pear dinners over the summer, and I was stoked to try it out. You head to a local gro...
I was already in bed just now, computer turned off and put away when I saw a cheesy lame late-night commercial for some super-great 80s CD c...