- I find North Korea really fascinating and am still bewildered over the recent Dennis Rodman visit. This girl took a trip as part of a delegation and detailed her whole Pyongyang experience.
- Web hoaxes are everywhere lately, and it's turned Taryn into an online detective. Read about her hoax exposures.
- Airport codes are dear to my heart. Someone put together these codes in a clever way.
- I would've liked to see this big swing exhibit in NYC!
- Jiro Dreams of Sushi was a great little film, and Questlove went to Japan to meet Mr. Jiro. Of course I had to start following him on Instagram.
Thursday, March 07, 2013
Links I Like
Some links I like lately (or at least over the last couple months).
July - Stuff I did. Puzzles. With cats. Beirut Cafe - I always order waaay too much food. Sour cream pancakes - once you make these, you...
Niki and I are watching a sugar glider for 3 weeks!! A few hours ago I didn't know what they were, but we have one!! In our house!! ...
Back in January.... Second trip to Phoenix in a matter of weeks. I had to fly back for a meeting or two with a VP who was coming in from ...
It had been awhile since I took a road trip to Phoenix (four month, exactly) so I packed up all my dirty laundry and some work clothes and m...