- Foreign languages are always interesting to me, especially when looking at how things translate. Here are the top 10 relationship words that don't have an English equivalent. Example: Ya’aburnee (Arabic): “You bury me.” Go read what it means.
- This was all over the news already, but really, faking your death before you propose? I'd kill him.
- This cancer patient story is a little long, but I found it fascinating! Keep reading.
- Know the difference between 'sure' and 'certain?' Are you sure? Or are you certain?
- I saw Endeavour fly over the LA skies last week and so did a lot of people, who wrote some funny tweets about the shuttle. Kal Penn, Aziz Ansari, Joel McHale, Dane Cook all had some comments.
- This story is crazy - a woman finds out her late husband was actually her father. Eeek!
Thursday, September 27, 2012
Links I Like
Another round of links I like lately.
What was I doing many months ago? Watching two cats wiggle their tails. Took a stroll through Allen Park, a funky little place with peacoc...
Niki and I are watching a sugar glider for 3 weeks!! A few hours ago I didn't know what they were, but we have one!! In our house!! ...
Back in January.... Second trip to Phoenix in a matter of weeks. I had to fly back for a meeting or two with a VP who was coming in from ...
My friend Sabra put together a private class at Citrus Pear dinners over the summer, and I was stoked to try it out. You head to a local gro...