- Foreign languages are always interesting to me, especially when looking at how things translate. Here are the top 10 relationship words that don't have an English equivalent. Example: Ya’aburnee (Arabic): “You bury me.” Go read what it means.
- This was all over the news already, but really, faking your death before you propose? I'd kill him.
- This cancer patient story is a little long, but I found it fascinating! Keep reading.
- Know the difference between 'sure' and 'certain?' Are you sure? Or are you certain?
- I saw Endeavour fly over the LA skies last week and so did a lot of people, who wrote some funny tweets about the shuttle. Kal Penn, Aziz Ansari, Joel McHale, Dane Cook all had some comments.
- This story is crazy - a woman finds out her late husband was actually her father. Eeek!
Thursday, September 27, 2012
Links I Like
Another round of links I like lately.
Can this year please be normal?! It certainly didn't start out great. Covid is still raging, the President tried to get Georgia to fin...
My friend Sabra put together a private class at Citrus Pear dinners over the summer, and I was stoked to try it out. You head to a local gro...
Him: You're like McDonalds. (Me thinking "Huh?") Him: I'm lovin it. No, actually I'm loving it.
Back to IST - jumped the Havas bus to Taksim Square and set off to find the apartment I'd rented through Airbnb. We got a little lost,...