- Foreign languages are always interesting to me, especially when looking at how things translate. Here are the top 10 relationship words that don't have an English equivalent. Example: Ya’aburnee (Arabic): “You bury me.” Go read what it means.
- This was all over the news already, but really, faking your death before you propose? I'd kill him.
- This cancer patient story is a little long, but I found it fascinating! Keep reading.
- Know the difference between 'sure' and 'certain?' Are you sure? Or are you certain?
- I saw Endeavour fly over the LA skies last week and so did a lot of people, who wrote some funny tweets about the shuttle. Kal Penn, Aziz Ansari, Joel McHale, Dane Cook all had some comments.
- This story is crazy - a woman finds out her late husband was actually her father. Eeek!
Thursday, September 27, 2012
Links I Like
Another round of links I like lately.
Labels: links i like
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Archives - July 2021
July - Stuff I did. Puzzles. With cats. Beirut Cafe - I always order waaay too much food. Sour cream pancakes - once you make these, you...
Niki and I are watching a sugar glider for 3 weeks!! A few hours ago I didn't know what they were, but we have one!! In our house!! A...
Back in January.... Second trip to Phoenix in a matter of weeks. I had to fly back for a meeting or two with a VP who was coming in from ...
It had been awhile since I took a road trip to Phoenix (four month, exactly) so I packed up all my dirty laundry and some work clothes and m...
Stunning. That cancer story blows my mind. I was floored. And I had the same thought about the lady who married her dad when I read the article. The romantic words? Brilliant. I loved all these links!
When I looked at this post and the other links post, I thought, I only have time to click on one external link. But pretty soon I had 7 or 8 open -- each one sounded too interesting to pass up!
Post a Comment