- Foreign languages are always interesting to me, especially when looking at how things translate. Here are the top 10 relationship words that don't have an English equivalent. Example: Ya’aburnee (Arabic): “You bury me.” Go read what it means.
- This was all over the news already, but really, faking your death before you propose? I'd kill him.
- This cancer patient story is a little long, but I found it fascinating! Keep reading.
- Know the difference between 'sure' and 'certain?' Are you sure? Or are you certain?
- I saw Endeavour fly over the LA skies last week and so did a lot of people, who wrote some funny tweets about the shuttle. Kal Penn, Aziz Ansari, Joel McHale, Dane Cook all had some comments.
- This story is crazy - a woman finds out her late husband was actually her father. Eeek!
Thursday, September 27, 2012
Links I Like
Another round of links I like lately.
Stuff from last November! At work we made little bandanas for pets in shelters. I guess when they have a colorful thing around their neck ...