- Foreign languages are always interesting to me, especially when looking at how things translate. Here are the top 10 relationship words that don't have an English equivalent. Example: Ya’aburnee (Arabic): “You bury me.” Go read what it means.
- This was all over the news already, but really, faking your death before you propose? I'd kill him.
- This cancer patient story is a little long, but I found it fascinating! Keep reading.
- Know the difference between 'sure' and 'certain?' Are you sure? Or are you certain?
- I saw Endeavour fly over the LA skies last week and so did a lot of people, who wrote some funny tweets about the shuttle. Kal Penn, Aziz Ansari, Joel McHale, Dane Cook all had some comments.
- This story is crazy - a woman finds out her late husband was actually her father. Eeek!
Thursday, September 27, 2012
Links I Like
Another round of links I like lately.
We piled into a big van early in the morning for a five-hour drive to Jaipur. Rest stop for bathrooms and chai. And a camel sighting. Up...
Back to the updates - goal to catch up before leaving for Asia in a couple weeks. For some reason I love going to the State Fair every yea...
Ah, the Birthday recap edition, looking on past Septembers People tend to ask, what do you want for your birthday? Or what did you get? I...
I do think that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, and I doubt that will ever change. It's always a 4-5 day weekend, food, friends, f...