- I came across this again the other day and had a good laugh. Does anyone else remember this ridiculousness?
- I've got Zero Dark Thirty at home right now, and a few months ago the National Security Archive put together a book with all of the available official documents about the pursuit and capture of Osama bin Laden.
- Do you want to see 10,000 iPhones fall over? Yes, you do. Especially at the one-minute mark.
- Abraham Lincoln, Lady Gaga, Andy Warhol - what do they all have in common? Business cards!
- Ah, international blunders. Big problems from little mistakes!
Friday, April 26, 2013
Links I Like
Some links I've liked lately.
Let's go back and see what I was doing in February. It was still covid times and winter. Terrible combo. But apparently not super terrib...
Him: You're like McDonalds. (Me thinking "Huh?") Him: I'm lovin it. No, actually I'm loving it.
My friend Sabra put together a private class at Citrus Pear dinners over the summer, and I was stoked to try it out. You head to a local gro...
I was already in bed just now, computer turned off and put away when I saw a cheesy lame late-night commercial for some super-great 80s CD c...