- Pairs of shoes purchased: 5 (2 pairs of boots, purple suede flats, red driving shoes, and a pair for my Halloween costume)
- Visits to 800 Degrees: at least 15
- Voting propositions studied: 13
- Afterparties crasehd/comedians met: 1 (Demtri Martin)
- Most proud moment: March Madness Facebook ballot ranked #14 in the whole country
- Netflix movies I liked: Jiro Dreams of Sushi, Monsieur Lazhar, First Position, Lemon Tree, Footnote, Katy Perry, The Queen of Versailles
- Theater movies I liked: Moonrise Kingdom, Argo, Skyfall, The Dark Knight Rises
- Concerts: 36 (why does that seem so low?!)
- Races signed up for: 1
- Countries visited: 4 (Mexico, UK, France, Italy)
- Trips to Phoenix: 6
- Nights camping: 1 (my annual quota)
- Books: My list says 11 (that also seems low).
- Times I read the Book of Mormon: 1
- Magazines subscriptions: 6
- Friends added on Facebook: 67
- New things tried: Polo, abalone porridge, turning off all electronics at 1030pm
- Boys kissed: 2.5
- Boys I didn't kiss that I should've: 2 (maybe)
- Photos taken: 10,676
- Trips to Disneyland: 13 (I think)
- Blog posts written: 195
- Trips to Utah: 3
- Easter Eggs found: 13
- Computers broken: 1
- New Years Resolutions made: 3 (more on that later)
Monday, December 31, 2012
2012 Year in Review
Labels: 2012, adventures, NYE, resolutions
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Archives - July 2021
July - Stuff I did. Puzzles. With cats. Beirut Cafe - I always order waaay too much food. Sour cream pancakes - once you make these, you...
Niki and I are watching a sugar glider for 3 weeks!! A few hours ago I didn't know what they were, but we have one!! In our house!! A...
Back in January.... Second trip to Phoenix in a matter of weeks. I had to fly back for a meeting or two with a VP who was coming in from ...
It had been awhile since I took a road trip to Phoenix (four month, exactly) so I packed up all my dirty laundry and some work clothes and m...
how do you kiss a half a boy?
Post a Comment