- Pairs of shoes purchased: 5 (2 pairs of boots, purple suede flats, red driving shoes, and a pair for my Halloween costume)
- Visits to 800 Degrees: at least 15
- Voting propositions studied: 13
- Afterparties crasehd/comedians met: 1 (Demtri Martin)
- Most proud moment: March Madness Facebook ballot ranked #14 in the whole country
- Netflix movies I liked: Jiro Dreams of Sushi, Monsieur Lazhar, First Position, Lemon Tree, Footnote, Katy Perry, The Queen of Versailles
- Theater movies I liked: Moonrise Kingdom, Argo, Skyfall, The Dark Knight Rises
- Concerts: 36 (why does that seem so low?!)
- Races signed up for: 1
- Countries visited: 4 (Mexico, UK, France, Italy)
- Trips to Phoenix: 6
- Nights camping: 1 (my annual quota)
- Books: My list says 11 (that also seems low).
- Times I read the Book of Mormon: 1
- Magazines subscriptions: 6
- Friends added on Facebook: 67
- New things tried: Polo, abalone porridge, turning off all electronics at 1030pm
- Boys kissed: 2.5
- Boys I didn't kiss that I should've: 2 (maybe)
- Photos taken: 10,676
- Trips to Disneyland: 13 (I think)
- Blog posts written: 195
- Trips to Utah: 3
- Easter Eggs found: 13
- Computers broken: 1
- New Years Resolutions made: 3 (more on that later)
Monday, December 31, 2012
2012 Year in Review
Since it'll take me ages to get through the India posts, we'll skip those for now. I got home from India in mid-December, went fro...
Back to the updates - goal to catch up before leaving for Asia in a couple weeks. For some reason I love going to the State Fair every yea...
Ah, the Birthday recap edition, looking on past Septembers People tend to ask, what do you want for your birthday? Or what did you get? I...
I do think that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, and I doubt that will ever change. It's always a 4-5 day weekend, food, friends, f...