- Pairs of shoes purchased: 5 (2 pairs of boots, purple suede flats, red driving shoes, and a pair for my Halloween costume)
- Visits to 800 Degrees: at least 15
- Voting propositions studied: 13
- Afterparties crasehd/comedians met: 1 (Demtri Martin)
- Most proud moment: March Madness Facebook ballot ranked #14 in the whole country
- Netflix movies I liked: Jiro Dreams of Sushi, Monsieur Lazhar, First Position, Lemon Tree, Footnote, Katy Perry, The Queen of Versailles
- Theater movies I liked: Moonrise Kingdom, Argo, Skyfall, The Dark Knight Rises
- Concerts: 36 (why does that seem so low?!)
- Races signed up for: 1
- Countries visited: 4 (Mexico, UK, France, Italy)
- Trips to Phoenix: 6
- Nights camping: 1 (my annual quota)
- Books: My list says 11 (that also seems low).
- Times I read the Book of Mormon: 1
- Magazines subscriptions: 6
- Friends added on Facebook: 67
- New things tried: Polo, abalone porridge, turning off all electronics at 1030pm
- Boys kissed: 2.5
- Boys I didn't kiss that I should've: 2 (maybe)
- Photos taken: 10,676
- Trips to Disneyland: 13 (I think)
- Blog posts written: 195
- Trips to Utah: 3
- Easter Eggs found: 13
- Computers broken: 1
- New Years Resolutions made: 3 (more on that later)
Monday, December 31, 2012
2012 Year in Review
Can this year please be normal?! It certainly didn't start out great. Covid is still raging, the President tried to get Georgia to fin...
My friend Sabra put together a private class at Citrus Pear dinners over the summer, and I was stoked to try it out. You head to a local gro...
Him: You're like McDonalds. (Me thinking "Huh?") Him: I'm lovin it. No, actually I'm loving it.
Back to IST - jumped the Havas bus to Taksim Square and set off to find the apartment I'd rented through Airbnb. We got a little lost,...