- A Hallmark card from "my mom" who is "thinking of me" and wishing she could hug me through the computer screen. She hopes I have a good trip to DC this weekend, and wants me to know that the hot water heater died so she's using the motor home to shower.
- Aparna wants me to know that priceline booked her flight a week early, and they won't change it and it's gonna cost 1300 so she can't come see me. She's really upset, but sends xoxo.
- Karen sent me her strategy paper for a class. Too bad I'm not actually in her group; marketing is my field!
- Keli filled out one of those "How well do you know me?" quizzes that she wants me to fill out and return. Somehow I don't think she'd know any of the facts I'd send back.
- Brandon and Krystal included me on an Evite to their wedding! Congrats, I suppose.
- Liz needs to reschedule our Friday meeting.
- Kathryn picked out some headphones that might work with my new iBook.
- Keli (same one as above) sent me my Feng Shui horoscope. Apparently I love kisses and affection, my love life will soon blossom, I like adventure (because I chose CA over FL), and I like to please people. Huh.
- Dr. Harber sent me notes from his lecture in the class I'm taking on human genetics.
- Anna thinks I want to be a panelist for the SWE overnight in Rochester. Weird....
- Scott congratulated me on my promotion with an Apple ecard.
- "Mom" sent me an Italy vacation itinerary. Wish I could've taken her up on that!
- Lisa wants to go out for drinks, wants to attend law school since she liked the Law and Order marathon, and has some wacky stories about Charity to share.
Sunday, July 30, 2006
Sorry, Think You've Got the Wrong One....
I have a fairly common name, I suppose. Last name is very common, first name is top 40 for my year of birth, according to the Social Security Administration. My email address (or one of them, I should say) is first name.last name at gmail. I get LOTS of email for other people with my name. Does this happen to anyone else? Some recent samplings:
More Sundance films! It really is so great living near all the SLC venues. I do enjoy the library shows. We do live slightly further away no...
Back to the updates - goal to catch up before leaving for Asia in a couple weeks. For some reason I love going to the State Fair every yea...
Ah, the Birthday recap edition, looking on past Septembers People tend to ask, what do you want for your birthday? Or what did you get? I...
I do think that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, and I doubt that will ever change. It's always a 4-5 day weekend, food, friends, f...