- We often think of Europe as small, a place where it's easy to hit a couple countries in a day, but this is taking it to a new level.
- Need a word for when your electronics cables get tangled? Or do you measure time by how long it takes to eat a banana?
- Musical art. Enlarge the picture and take a closer look.
- This kind of stuff is always fascinating to me.
- I'm trying not to travel for a bit, but I still really want to get to Japan!
Friday, September 26, 2014
Links I Like Lately
Some links I've marked lately.
I think I'm tired of trying to do a daily blog blurb, so maybe I'll aim for weekly or something. And then I drafted something for th...
Back to IST - jumped the Havas bus to Taksim Square and set off to find the apartment I'd rented through Airbnb. We got a little lost,...
Him: You're like McDonalds. (Me thinking "Huh?") Him: I'm lovin it. No, actually I'm loving it.
My friend Sabra put together a private class at Citrus Pear dinners over the summer, and I was stoked to try it out. You head to a local gro...