- We often think of Europe as small, a place where it's easy to hit a couple countries in a day, but this is taking it to a new level.
- Need a word for when your electronics cables get tangled? Or do you measure time by how long it takes to eat a banana?
- Musical art. Enlarge the picture and take a closer look.
- This kind of stuff is always fascinating to me.
- I'm trying not to travel for a bit, but I still really want to get to Japan!
Friday, September 26, 2014
Links I Like Lately
Some links I've marked lately.
We piled into a big van early in the morning for a five-hour drive to Jaipur. Rest stop for bathrooms and chai. And a camel sighting. Up...
Back to the updates - goal to catch up before leaving for Asia in a couple weeks. For some reason I love going to the State Fair every yea...
Ah, the Birthday recap edition, looking on past Septembers People tend to ask, what do you want for your birthday? Or what did you get? I...
I do think that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, and I doubt that will ever change. It's always a 4-5 day weekend, food, friends, f...