- We often think of Europe as small, a place where it's easy to hit a couple countries in a day, but this is taking it to a new level.
- Need a word for when your electronics cables get tangled? Or do you measure time by how long it takes to eat a banana?
- Musical art. Enlarge the picture and take a closer look.
- This kind of stuff is always fascinating to me.
- I'm trying not to travel for a bit, but I still really want to get to Japan!
Friday, September 26, 2014
Links I Like Lately
Some links I've marked lately.
Can this year please be normal?! It certainly didn't start out great. Covid is still raging, the President tried to get Georgia to fin...
My friend Sabra put together a private class at Citrus Pear dinners over the summer, and I was stoked to try it out. You head to a local gro...
Him: You're like McDonalds. (Me thinking "Huh?") Him: I'm lovin it. No, actually I'm loving it.
Back to IST - jumped the Havas bus to Taksim Square and set off to find the apartment I'd rented through Airbnb. We got a little lost,...