- We often think of Europe as small, a place where it's easy to hit a couple countries in a day, but this is taking it to a new level.
- Need a word for when your electronics cables get tangled? Or do you measure time by how long it takes to eat a banana?
- Musical art. Enlarge the picture and take a closer look.
- This kind of stuff is always fascinating to me.
- I'm trying not to travel for a bit, but I still really want to get to Japan!
Friday, September 26, 2014
Links I Like Lately
Some links I've marked lately.
What was I doing many months ago? Watching two cats wiggle their tails. Took a stroll through Allen Park, a funky little place with peacoc...
Niki and I are watching a sugar glider for 3 weeks!! A few hours ago I didn't know what they were, but we have one!! In our house!! ...
Back in January.... Second trip to Phoenix in a matter of weeks. I had to fly back for a meeting or two with a VP who was coming in from ...
My friend Sabra put together a private class at Citrus Pear dinners over the summer, and I was stoked to try it out. You head to a local gro...