Then it became really funny.
And now, it's gone too far.
I have received multiple emails in the last week from:
The Best Western Conference Center
Some venue with "Fountains"
Cakes and more
Bridal Party Gifts
Cause someone who can't write clearly or doesn't know their email address attended a bridal fair in Colorado last weekend and wrote down my email address instead.
Especially when some of these people don't use professional email software with an 'unsubscribe' option.
Other recent mistaken additions to my inbox include:
- Kathy at All-Star Dodge, who is the internet fleet manager who's giving me price quotes that I requested.
- I am representative of the National Black Graduate Student Association in the Southeast states and am copied on lots of emails about "mixers" and other events.
- The lead singer of The Awake band is asking to set up an interview and promotion with their upcoming concerts (I'm a reporter?)
- Raintree Animal Hospital appreciates my resume but doesn't have any openings at this time.
- Somebody at a children's shelter sent me this: "
- This guy has emailed me soooo many times, even though I told him I'm the wrong person. "
It will never end!! Maybe I should get married so I can change my name/email address?