- Tutoring started again today
- Student tickets to the Georgetown/Duke game
- Not 1, but 2 new episodes of Lost
- Messages from cute boys on Friendster/MySpace
- Reconnecting with lost long friends from high school online
- Dining out at the Ritz
Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Life is Good
Why I'm happy this morning:
Can this year please be normal?! It certainly didn't start out great. Covid is still raging, the President tried to get Georgia to fin...
Him: You're like McDonalds. (Me thinking "Huh?") Him: I'm lovin it. No, actually I'm loving it.
My friend Sabra put together a private class at Citrus Pear dinners over the summer, and I was stoked to try it out. You head to a local gro...
I was already in bed just now, computer turned off and put away when I saw a cheesy lame late-night commercial for some super-great 80s CD c...