- Tutoring started again today
- Student tickets to the Georgetown/Duke game
- Not 1, but 2 new episodes of Lost
- Messages from cute boys on Friendster/MySpace
- Reconnecting with lost long friends from high school online
- Dining out at the Ritz
Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Life is Good
Why I'm happy this morning:
Apparently at the beginning of February 2020, I was doing lots of furniture shopping, trying to find more pieces for my house. No one needs ...
Back to IST - jumped the Havas bus to Taksim Square and set off to find the apartment I'd rented through Airbnb. We got a little lost,...
Him: You're like McDonalds. (Me thinking "Huh?") Him: I'm lovin it. No, actually I'm loving it.
My friend Sabra put together a private class at Citrus Pear dinners over the summer, and I was stoked to try it out. You head to a local gro...