- Tutoring started again today
- Student tickets to the Georgetown/Duke game
- Not 1, but 2 new episodes of Lost
- Messages from cute boys on Friendster/MySpace
- Reconnecting with lost long friends from high school online
- Dining out at the Ritz
Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Life is Good
Why I'm happy this morning:
The first weekend in May we popped down to Capitol Reef. It's the closest park to SLC - about 3.5 hours drive, and I'd never been. A...
Niki and I are watching a sugar glider for 3 weeks!! A few hours ago I didn't know what they were, but we have one!! In our house!! ...
Him: You're like McDonalds. (Me thinking "Huh?") Him: I'm lovin it. No, actually I'm loving it.
My friend Sabra put together a private class at Citrus Pear dinners over the summer, and I was stoked to try it out. You head to a local gro...